WORKING WITH CANCER PATIENTS
Using medical hypnosis to aid cancer patients is accomplished in five ways
1. The first type of session helps the cancer patients address the symptoms that they are experiencing from their particular type of cancer. Many times the actual treatment can produce many negative symptoms that hypnosis can help eliminate or decrease
2. The second way that hypnosis helps is by creating positive expectations of the future.
3. The third type of hypnosis sessions deals with theemotional issues that are present in every cancer patient. Although cancer is attacking the physical body, the mental outlook must also be treated.
4. The fourth and perhaps the most important is dealing with the self-healing abilities of the client/patient
5. Finally, The fifth, is Pain Management. Cancer pain is a side effect of cancer, Cancer pain should be aggressively treated whether the cancer is treatable or not. Part five is optional, It is a, Complete 4-Session Hypnosis Program for Pain Management requiring a physicians referral.
Specific Issues; Pain Control, Self-Healing, Fatigue, Incontinence, Pre-Surgery, Post-Surgery, Sexual
Responses, Anger, Sadness, Stress, Fear and Dignity, Sleep Problems, The Future, Memory Problems, Weight Loss, Weight Gain, Numbness, Nausea, Depression and Concerns about Life after Death.
1. There are over one billion smokers in the world.
2.1n China there are three million cigarettes lit each minute.
3.1n the United States 21 percent of the population smokes.
4. Worldwide 10 million cigarettes are purchased every minute.
5. Cigarettes contain about 9 milligrams of nicotine.
Cigars contain about 150 milligrams of nicotine.
6. Kids are still smoking. About 90,000 children start
smoking every day.
7. There is enough nicotine in five cigarettes to kill an
average adult if ingested whole.
8. Worldwide 20% of teens 13 to 15 smoke.
9. During World War II, Hitler used hydrogen cyanide to kill millions of Jews. This is one of the toxic byproducts of cigarette smoke.
10. Benzene is present in cigarette smoke and accounts for half of all human exposure to this health hazard. Fees, The fee for individual counseling and conflict coaching is generally $175 per hour. If you have limited income or are faced with unusual financial hardship, you may request a payment plan of fee adjustment.
There is no charge for up to 15 minutes telephone or in-office consultation to explain the process and how we may be able to assist you. Call, 530-644-4588 or 916-812-9706