Meet Dr. Ward
Chap. Dr. Richard Ward, Orthodox Priest/Psychotherapist, Meta-Physicist and Mediator. Specialties include; Therapeutic Orthodox Psychotherapy, Medical Hypnoanalysis, Neuro-Linguistic Programming, Optimal EFT, (see inspirational video below) and Conflict Management Services. Higher education; Pastoral Psychology, (Ph.D.), Metaphysical Sciences, (Msc.D) and Canonical Jurisprudence, (J.C.D.).
In 1984 he was awarded certification to professionally engage in the treatment of physical and mental ailments and conditions through the use of Spiritual Mind Treatment in the capacity of Pastoral Counselor/Practitioner and Mediator/Conciliator.
Christian Legal Investigative Conciliator (ADR), Canon Lawyer, Law School Paralegal, California Licensed Investigator, members of the Christian Legal Society, and Board Certified Clinical Member of the American Academy of Medical Hypnoanalysts.
Services Include: Counseling, Conflict Coaching, Mediation and Legally Binding Arbitration.
10 Ways You Can Benefit from Meeting Dr. Ward
- Learn how to overcome depression and feel alive again.
- Remove fear and anxiety from your life.
- Find out how to take charge of your life, maximize your abilities.
- Discover the causes and remove negative patterns from your relationships.
- Foster a healthy sense of self-esteem.
- Give up destructive addictions to things, smoking, food, drugs, sex or people.
- Reconnect your spiritual self, resolve God-conflicts.
- Really know the secrets of your subconscious.
- Finally, create the life you want to live
Call now for a free consultation (1-530) 644-4588